ITC-100 Spec Sheet
ITC-100 Instruction Manual
In the production studio, good communication between the director, cameraman, lighting and control room is essential to produce a polished end result.
The Datavideo ITC-100 Intercom System provides 8-Way talkback and tally indicators. The director can select to talk to an individual channel or to all channels simultaneously.
The ITC-100 is a standard 19" 1U rack design, so it is easy to integrate into any rack system for using in the field or studio.
ITC-100 includes 4 ITC-100SL Belt Packs.
* When ITC-100 used with SE-800, RMC-140 or RMC-90 required to enable Tally Light feature
ITC-100SL (Belt Pack) Pack Contents
- TD-2 - Camera Tally Light
- CB-3 - 20M Cable
- MC-1 - Headset / Microphone
- Slave unit for ITC-100 / ITC-100/6
- Industry Standard 19" 1U rack design, for easy integration
- Supports 8-Way Intercom
- Additional external earphone and microphone interface
- Bi-colour tally light indicator *
- Selectable channel talk, broadcast to all or mute.
- Half-Duplex design for ITC-100SL to eliminate the environmental noise
- Enables communication between the camera crew
- Communication distance up to 200 meters
- Supplied complete with Gooseneck Microphone and Light
- ITC-100 main unit
- 4 x ITC-100SL Slave Unit
- 4 x ITC-100SL Carrying Case
- 4 x 20m XLR to XLR Intercom Cable
- 4 x MC-1 Headset / Microphone
- MC-2 XLR Gooseneck Mic
- LP-1 XLR Gooseneck Light
- 12V 2.5A Power Supply Unit
- AC Power cord
- Instruction Manual